Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Final: Core Values

What really matters to me a brand in the modeling industry is changing the world making sure every girl knows that they are beautiful. What really matters to me is hitting all runways and become a high-end print model. I want to know that I accomplished something and all my goals in life. When it comes to branding myself means a lot when it comes to specifics in the in the industry just hitting my goal would mean the world to me.  What matters to me is meeting every goal possible that I need."The core brand values may be compromised, driving away those loyal to the brand. Or the change may create a disconnection in the mind of the audience, giving competitors an opportunity to step in."- David and Baldwin M. page.48 Work hard Play hard will always get you far because knowing “what matters to me” should always be the question to in life and as life is going on, make a checklist and as your life progress, and when you find out what matters to you then your life and goals have already succeeded. "The rebrand helped us focus on our core values. It did not change them."- David and Baldwin M. page.67.

No comments:

Post a Comment