Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week 9 EOC: How has Fashion,Creativity and Design changed me

 ....I love everything about fashion. The fact that I could not go to the school I wanted to, I had to choose The Art Institute of Las Vegas. When I heard that they had a fashion program that changed my whole perspective on this school. I was really hoping that this school at the time had fashion design because that was my whole set mind when it came to a fashion classes or main subject of fashion. When I realized that I was taking the management part of it, I actually was super happy because I was going to learn the management of managing my own company; breaking all things down to target markets to strategies to a successful business. I have learned so much just from coming to school, classes, and participating in fashion things. Fashion, creativity, and design have helped me as a whole and fashion student. Being here at AILV has taught me a lot about myself as a person and student. Fashion itself is why my degree will be outstanding because this school provides the best. According to the design book it states; aims to inspire and empower designers by helping them to develop their personal creativity and use it as a tool to achieve design goals. It also states that creativity is a tool available to anyone who understands its components and teach students to identify and then seek out or avoid the personal and environmental factors that promote or inhibit their own creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment