Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Final: Paragraph emphasizing your specialty and your five key talents, weaving in your most important values, passions and skills


I love to act, I love to model*. Photoshop is one of my newest passions along with photography. I am very interested in getting every person who cans an opportunity at making something with his or her lives. Especially women. I believe that every girl has the potential to be something and they also all have beauty whether it is on the inside or out. I love to design clothes and I am very active in starting my own companies and brands. My work on Photoshop has steadily improved and I enjoy making new and more fascinating pictures everyday. I also am very interested in joining the Arm Reserve for the main reason that I want a real life for my self and for my family. "It is very rare that successful brands arise out of instinct alone." Davis & Baldwin page.193 This will definitely benefit me in the long run. Modeling is always going to be my number one go to passion that I will always peruse. I hope more than ever to get on to Americas next top model and also to be a Victoria Secret cover model. Acting and singing are also two more of my passions that I love and want to in some ways peruse in the long run. If any thing I really want my name to be in the fashion industry in some way shape or fashion. I also look to peruse my dream of designing my own line of clothing. My main goal is to make every girl in the world to feel and look beautiful at all times.  At the end of the day I hope to always be a successful CEO and entrepreneur and if anything I would love to be able to take care of my mother and myself. I want to be able to live comfortably and will always continue to strive for bigger and better things. Every agency or structure within a company is different and structures tend to reflect how those running the company prioritise the ‘brand’." Davis & Baldwin page.195

No comments:

Post a Comment