Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Final: Passions

My passions in life are to as soon as possible become an officer in the army. That is what I would love to do for the next 8 to 10 years. I know that by joining the army I will be able to do so much more things that I want to do in life. My next couple of aspirations I have in life are to get my own multi-fashion company which I have already started and have called G.I.N.I (Gabrielle Imani-Marie Nix Incorporated) this is my “Boss” company. I would also like to still become a very successful model/actress. I will always like to follow my dream as a model and I know with the other things I am doing that it is very possible and likely that I can accomplish this. I also want to start my very own line of clothing that I have called “Goddess Creations” I will always be trying to make all girls thought the world feel beautiful. And my last and most important passion in life is to be able to be well off enough to be able to take care of my family and to be able to remain secure with my career.The brand should offer differentiation, based on an understanding of what the audience wants, and a passion and belief in the product or service."-Davis and Baldwin page.57. As long as can stay focused and remain in tuned with everything else that goes on in the world I will be able to accomplish all my goals. I have a very serious passion for becoming wealthy not rich. I want to always be able to buy the things that I need at any given moment and I would like to always remain with a strong sense of security when it comes to my financial state. All of these things are in my reach and can all be obtained as long as I stay in tuned with the things going on in the world. "Consumer brands may have more of an intimacy or heartfelt connection with the customer, such as someone who has a passion for Nike trainers."-Davis and Baldwin page.114

No comments:

Post a Comment