Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Final: Top 5 Talents

My top five talents include modeling, acting, singing, photography and most importantly designing clothing. I especially take a lot of pride in modeling. I have always wanted to be a model and I know more than anything that this is what I want to do with my life. I also know that the harder I try the more likely it will be that I will be able to get all of the things that  I know that I want and need out of life. My next favorite talent has a lot to do with acting. I enjoy performing in front of an audience and I love to capture myself of camera. I have always been very excited to get in front of people and giving a top performance in front of people. I do enjoy singing and I feel like I could be partially successful as a singer and as a musician. I have always been a pretty good photographer and I really do enjoy taking pictures of things such as nature and other things like other models and landscaping scenery. "Brands like to know what is popular to help them plan their direction." -Davis & Baldwin page.128 I feel like I would always have been an excellent designer of clothes and of other fashion items. It is so important to me to have all of the outside support and ideas, and I am very excited to see the types of things that I will possible be able to accomplish. I hope that in the near future I having these talents will be able to help me get to where I need to be. I know also that a lot of these talents are going to someday be fully beneficial to what I am trying to do with my life. I also hope to learn and find new talents in the near future. I will always be trying to learn new things. "Many businesses are happy to sell known products to people they already do business with, and there are examples of companies who have essentially done this for hundreds of years..." -Davis & Baldwin page.127

No comments:

Post a Comment